Sunday, April 28, 2013

Framing 3 - Interior Second Floor Walls

WE HAVE STEPS!!!  Things are coming along, but I do have to express some concerns.  When we looked at a few models, we saw some things in master bathrooms that we really liked.  One of them was a small enclosure with a door for the toilet.  I thought it kept things more sleek and refined, so it is something I asked for.  To my dismay, I think it's going to make our bathroom look much smaller.  The dimensions aren't as big as a model we saw from Ryan homes and adding walls for the toilet might be a mistake.  I'm sure we'll be fine and love it and everything, but I can definitely see us getting rid of the walls in the bathroom and open everything up, maybe even into the walk-in closet in there.

DAY 35


The other small complaint is that we basically have no front foyer.  I think I'm going to be annoyed with that in the future...

Random walls upstairs (laundry room left, second walk in closet in master bedroom middle)


The area on the right is where the tub for the master bath will go.  It doesn't look very big...

Looking out on top of the sun room.

Miss Becky in our kick ass sun room.

No comments:

Post a Comment